This Season, I have partnered up with Migros to offer you delicious festive recipes to enjoy with you and your loved ones.
- ½ thumb-sized piece peeled ginger
- 10 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 red chilli
- a little fresh coriander
- minimum 12 oysters
- Freshly shuck (open) the oysters with a small knife or oyster-shucker, using a tea towel to hold them, eat them the day that you buy them.
- Finely grate ½ a thumb-sized piece of peeled ginger.
- Mix ginger with the rice wine vinegar in a small bowl, 1 finely chopped and deseeded red chilli and a little finely sliced fresh coriander.
- Serve with rye bread and butter.