This is a very simple recipe which is perfect for this time of year. You can whip it up in minutes and honestly that truffle pesto is TO DIE FOR !!! You can find a whole truffle range at Oil & Vinegar in the Centre Manor in Vevey or online.
- 1 medium sized baguette
- 400g of mixed mushrooms
- 2 garlic gloves, peeled and chopped
- 1-2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of parsley
- 3 tbsp of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/2 jar of Oil & Vinegar Truffle pesto
- Salt & pepper to season
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, fry the chopped garlic for one minute, then add the mushrooms and fry for a further 2-3 minutes, or until cooked.
- In the meantime, slice the baguette and toast or grill on a griddle pan if you want those nice charred edges.
- Once your baguette slices are toasted, simply spread some philadelphia cheese, top with 1/2 tsp of pesto, add some mushrooms and finish with a sprinkle of parsley, salt and pepper.
- Keep repeating until all the slices are topped!
- Bon Appétit 🙂
Oil & Vinegar
2nd Floor – Manor Center Vevey
Phone: +41 21 922 27 11
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 – 18:30
Friday: 9:00 – 20:00
Saturday: 08:00 to 17:00