This Burrata topped with pesto and pesto BeGourmet Popcorn Platter literally came out of nowhere. I had two friends coming round sort of last minute and one of them is vegetarian. I wanted to create a fresh Summer inspired dish but also pack it full of flavour plus I had a burrata in the fridge that I really needed to use. The entire plate was devoured in no time so I think it was a success! I highly recommend you give this recipe a go.
- 2 peaches
- 1/2 bag of arugula
- 2 bell peppers
- 1/2 pack of cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp of homemade or store-bought pesto
- 2 handful of Pesto BeGourmet Popcorn
- 1 burrata
- Fresh Basil
- Salt & Pepper
You can get creative with these platters and add grilled vegetables, dried ham, other cheeses.
- Cut the peaches in two, remove the stones and slice into thin wedges.
- Slice the bell peppers thinly and set aside
- Cut each cherry tomato in two and set aside,
- Grab a large plate and spread out the arugula evenly (this will be the base)
- Take the burrata and place it in the middle of the plate on top of the arugula.
- Grab the slices peaches, cherry tomatoes, bell pepper slices and lay them out around the burrata like in the picture.
- The grab a teaspoon and carefully dress the burrata and the vegetables in the pesto
- Season with salt and pepper
- Take the BeGourmet Pesto Popcorn and sprinkle them over the dish
- Finish by adding a few leaves of basil
- Serve with ciabatta, flatbread, or any sort of bread of your choice.
The BePopcorn brand:
A team of 5 people including Constance, the founder of this delicious popcorn brand. The BePopcorn brand uses local knowledge combined with natural ingredients to produce crispy, super-tasty popcorn !!
BePopcorn now produces almost 10 different varieties ranging from Pesto to chocolate and lemon, there is really a flavour of popcorn for every occasion and mood !!
I highly recommend you check out their website and social networks to find out more !