I have been asked numerous times for my guacamole recipe as apparently it is quite tasty! I will let you be the judges of that, but I do love avocados and guacamole is my favourite side to any dish. I love it on toast in the morning, with chicken at lunch, as a dip or even with fish at dinner. So versatile!
Makes 2 servings
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lime
- 1 small handful of coriander finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp of onion powder
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp of paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp of coriander powder
- A small red onion chopped
- Cherry tomatoes (5) or half a small tomato chopped small
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Cut the avocado in two, remove the stone with a knife and with a spoon scrape out the avocado into a bowl.
- Mash with a fork.
- Add all the spices, onion and tomato then mix.
- Add the chopped coriander and season, mix again.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime over the guacamole and mix through one last time.
- Add a little bit of coriander on top to garnish it.