This post is also available in: Français (French)
HELLO SUMMER !!! Nothing says Summer more than watermelon and strawberries… Especially with the extreme heat we have been getting, a fruity but refreshing salad is the perfect addition to any meal. It can even be a meal in itself !
Serves 2-3 people
- 1/2 medium watermelon
- 6-8 large strawberries cut into quarters
- 100g of feta cheese cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp of white balsamic vinegar
- 4 sprigs of mint finely chopped
- 1/2 small cucumber cut into cubes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Carve out the watermelon and then cut up the fruit into as evenly sized cubes as possible. KEEP THE WATERMELON BOWL
- Place watermelon, strawberries, cucumber and mint back into the empty watermelon shell.
- Sprinkle with mint leaves, feta and the vinegar.
- Salt & pepper according to taste.
- Serve chilled