You really want to end your meal on a bang ! I just love ice cream for dessert and this Migros Sélection Caramel & Alpine Salt ice cream is SERIOUSLY to die for ! Eton mess is a fun dessert and you can even lay out all the ingredients for your guests to build their own dessert.
- 8 small meringues
- 250 ml of whipping cream
- 1 pot of Migros Sélection Caramel & Alpine Salt Ice Cream
- 1 pot of salted caramel sauce
- 1 packet of pecan nuts
- Whip up the cream with a hand mixer or a whisk.
- Place 1-2 handfuls of pecan nuts in a pan over medium heat and toast them gently.
- Take 4 glass bowls and crumble one small meringue at the base of each one.
- Add a couple of spoonfuls of cream on top of each of the meringue base.
- Add 1 tbsp of salted caramel sauce in each bowl.
- Add 1-2 scoops of ice cream on top of the salted caramel.
- Crumble up ½ meringue in each bowl.
- Add another tbsp of whipped cream followed by another one of salted caramel.
- Crumble the remaining meringue and add a sprinkle of crushed pecan over the top for additional crunch.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)