Protein pancakes are great as a breakfast or brunch option when you have a little more time in the mornings. I love these before or after a workout or even as a snack on the go if I know I will be running around all day! You can combine a multitude of different topping combinations so you will never get bored of these delicious treats.
- 100 g, Wholewheat Flour
- 1 large, Egg
- 1 scoop, Organic Vanilla Protein Powder (optional)
- Almond milk
- 2 tsp, Organic Coconut Sugar (optional)
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- Heat up a pancake or regular pan on a medium heat.
- Place the flour, baking soda, salt and protein powder in a bowl, make a little whole in the middle and crack the egg in the well.
- Mix and add almond milk until you find the right pancake consitency – not too thick but it must not be too liquidy either.Add the coconut sugar if you wish.
- Brush a little oil onto the pan and place a spoonful of the mix onto the pan or if you have space add another 1 or 2.
- Cook until brown on one side and then flip.
- Greek yogurt
- Maple syrup
- Peanut butter