Grilled Lime & Paprika Salmon Wraps with Chunky
Serves 2-3 people
- 2 tsp smoked paprika ( I selected Las Hermanas Sweet Smoked Parika)
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 300-400g skinless salmon fillet
- 200ml of greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp chipotle paste or tabasco sauce
- juice 1 lime
- Sliced avocado or my Guacamole – click here to view my recipe
- 1-2 small tortilla wraps per person
- 1/2 small red cabbage, finely chopped
- A handful of roughly chopped coriander
- 1chilli chopped
- Lime wedges
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius and then take the salmon fillet and rub the 1 paprika, garlic, onion, salt and the squeeze of lime into the skin of the salmon.
- Place in the oven for approx. 20 minutes.
- Mix the yogurt, chipotle paste or tabasco and lime juice together in a bowl and put to one side.
- Make the guacamole (please see recipe)
- Using two forks, flake the salmon into large chunks and place some onto a warm tortilla wrap, add a good spoonful of yogurt and guacmole, add further hot sauce if you wish, a sprinkle of coriander, some red cabbage and top it all off with a squeeze of lime.