I love that these egg muffins are so easy to make, you can make a batch of them at at ime and freeze them or keep them in fridge and simply microwave them for a minute when you feel like having one. Mix and match all sorts of ingredients to create as many different variations as you wish. I enjoy making them with cherry tomatoes, ham, goats cheese, feta, serrano ham, smoked salmon, basil, coriander, peppers etc
- 6 eggs
- 3 slices of ham, smoked salmon etc
- Chop up some of your favourite vegetables (onions, peppers, spinach…)
- Select a cheese (gruyère, feta, cheddar, goats cheese…) (optional)
- Add herbs (optional)
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius and grease a muffin tin.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and season.
- In the muffin tins, evenly distribute the meat and veg so that you fill half the muffin wells.
- Take the eggs and add 2-3 tablespoons to fill the remaining muffin wells.
- Top off each uncooked muffin with the cheese and herbs.
- Bake for approximately 15 mins.