Cinnamon Baked Pears With Acai Sorbet
Are you looking for a delicious, healthy, yet satisfying dessert to finish off your Christmas dinner? Then look no further than my cinnamon baked pears. These can be made gluten free and also are vegan friendly ! If you wish to made these a little more adult friendly then why not drizzle a little alcohol over the top (brandy, rum or even bourbon) before baking them. It is the the perfect dessert for the entire family.
- Pears (1 per person)
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon per 1/2 pear
- Christmas spiced granola (click here for recipe)
- Coracai Acai sorbet (find the sorbet here)
- Be Popcorn raspberry and chia seed flavour
- Yogurt (greek yogurt, non-diary yogurt) or sour cream
Preheat your oven to 175°C
Cut the pears in half.
If you wish use a tablespoon scoop out the seeds of each half
Sprinkle the pears with cinnamon and place them in the oven for appox. 25 minutes
Remove them from the oven.
- Place a teaspoon of yogurt onto each half, then add a small scoop of sorbet, sprinkle the granola over the top and finish with some Be Popcorn.