I ended up making these one evening when I mistakenly thought I still had sweet potatoes lying around. I don’t know about but I may prefer the taste of these butternut squash fries over the sweet potato ones. Let me know your thoughts!
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & peppers
- Aromatic herbs such as rosemary (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Peel and cut the butternut squash into evenly shaped sticks (check out my video if you don’t know how).
- Place the fries on an ovenproof dish and toss the oil, salt and pepper over the top.
- Mix the oil throughout all the fries with your hands.
- Bake for 25-40 minutes, turning them once halfway through cooking.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!