Almond Jam Drops
These Almond Jam Drop are so simple and contain only 5 main ingredients. The base is free from any refined sugar! You won’t be able to have just one of these biscuits.
- 60g almond meal
- 80g spelt flour (or any other flour)
- 7 sukari dattes ( I used https://palmyradelights.ch/en/) or if you are using dattes which aren’t as soft then place them in water for 30 mins to soften
- 50g of non dairy butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Bonne Maman jams ( I chose apricot and raspberry)
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celsius.
- Take the dattes and place them in a NutriBullet or food processor and blitz until the dattes have broken down into smaller pieces.
- Add all the remaining ingredients into the NutriBullet and mix until all the ingredients form a sticky dough.
- Divide the mix into 10 even-sized balls and place them on a baking sheet.
- Use your finger to lightly dent the middle of the ball so that it forms a little well for the jam.
- Take your jams and place 1/2 tsp of jam onto each biscuit, ensuring that the middle is filled with jam.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-14 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.